Emblem system for certain killers

Certain killers are penalized for using their power (Leatherface, hillbilly, myers, oni, plague) instead of being rewarded, this should be changed. How many times you did matches with those killers and did extremely well, earning iri emblems in each category but you find a silver emblem in the brutality category?

Comments

  • It does require some odd gameplay to get iridescent emblems in each category with those Killers... Plague is especially awful for trying to get her Adept achievement. I actually earned iridescent emblems in all categories once as Plague and only got Ruthless with 32k points. Very weird

  • @Hippie said:

    It does require some odd gameplay to get iridescent emblems in each category with those Killers... Plague is especially awful for trying to get her Adept achievement. I actually earned iridescent emblems in all categories once as Plague and only got Ruthless with 32k points. Very weird

    For the plague achievement I literally avoided to use her power... You can still gain advantage by using the apples addons (you'll start with more corrupted pools... For some reason her corrupt purge still count as hit, while being broken for the vile purge isn't counted for the brutality category)

  • @Tostapane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2561702#Comment_2561702

    For the plague achievement I literally avoided to use her power... You can still gain advantage by using the apples addons (you'll start with more corrupted pools... For some reason her corrupt purge still count as hit, while being broken for the vile purge isn't counted for the brutality category)

    I'll definitely try that, I'm going for her adept when she gets buffed next week. Thanks for the deets! ๐Ÿ™‚