I'm done maining killer.

i'm really angry and frustrated rn.

how much ridiculous can this game be? it's so damned unbalanced and survivor sided and, since you released this new MMR system, it got even worse.

i keep meeting TRYHARD SWFs all the time. gens pop in a blink and even if a chase lasts 20 secs, 2 gens already pop, even with slowdown perks.

playing killer has become for me really frustrating and sweaty to play, i can't literally have fun on it, i played like 20 matches in 3 days and i only got more frustrated than i already was, no 4k anymore though.

just tryhards with decisive, BT, unbreakable, DH and click click spamming.

funny thing is, when i play survivor, i meet people hiding behind trees, dying fast or literally doing nothing.

this game has become terrible, i might considering taking a break from playing killer or playing the game itself.

i used to enjoy killer, as a killer main, but i just feel angrier, frustrated and more stressed when i'm playing it, everyone tryhards and i start tilting already when 3 gens pop out of nowhere or a chase lasts longer than it should.

PLS DEVS, DO SOMETHING FOR THIS GAME, OTHERWISE PEOPLE WILL STOP PLAYING KILLER AND THE GAME WILL BE DEAD VERY SOON.

Comments

  • Preach!!! I've been playing this game for 4+ years and as much as I hate to do it, I'm thinking about uninstalling the game indefinitely. SBMM has killed any fun I used to have playing killer. The game is so unbalanced for this system to work and survivors now dictate a match which should NEVER be a thing. I didn't play this game for as long as I have and dumped as much money into it, to be a competitive sweatlord for 95% of my matches. It just feels so damn bad.

  • @Kill_Yr_Idol83 said:

    Preach!!! I've been playing this game for 4+ years and as much as I hate to do it, I'm thinking about uninstalling the game indefinitely. SBMM has killed any fun I used to have playing killer. The game is so unbalanced for this system to work and survivors now dictate a match which should NEVER be a thing. I didn't play this game for as long as I have and dumped as much money into it, to be a competitive sweatlord for 95% of my matches. It just feels so damn bad.

    couldn't find other words myself to describe my terrible killer experience! <3

1 2 ›