Change activation "blood warden"
Hi I think today perk blood warden need to rework I mean rework activate because after introduction EGC, survivors use tactic open gate 99% , of course killer can run open gates and return to hook someone to activate this perk, but he need long time that do this. What do u think about it?
Comments
No. I think blood warden is fine in its current state.
I think just a rework of the egc and exit gates would be better.
But as for the perk hooking with an open door seems best so you can have more control over it. Even though the 60 seconds fly by.
Picking a survivor just wasted time as you either drop them or hook them.
Injuring seems less effective.
Maybe once they enter the exit room OR when they try to escape as in actually go to leave. This could give the killer a better time since now they can't easily wait it out.
Just add a secondary effect that it also blocks an exit gate area while the killer is inside it.
@HaunterofShadows where u see fine?before ECG activate blood warden was 50/50 but now 90/10 and 90% u can't activate it
I'd go for that