Anyone tried the new trapper addon?

Does Iri Stone work with Oily coil? Or has the trapper to rearm the trap by himself?

Comments

  • Not tested it (someone will do when the changes go live), but I doubt it will work. The wording for Oily Coil is "resetting", which seems to be the manual action to reset a disarmed/used Beartrap.

  • Oil trap only reset if survivor escape from traps. Not by other helping them or you pick them up.

    I had one trap setup at a pallet. Survivor trapped there and I was coming. They escaped from trap when I got there and they dropped pallet to block me.

    Then the trap instantly open again and trap them. It was hilarious.

    Iri stone auto reset any closed trap once every 30sec. So each of them of difference

  • @C3Tooth said:

    Oil trap only reset if survivor escape from traps. Not by other helping them or you pick them up.

    I had one trap setup at a pallet. Survivor trapped there and I was coming. They escaped from trap when I got there and they dropped pallet to block me.

    Then the trap instantly open again and trap them. It was hilarious.

    Iri stone auto reset any closed trap once every 30sec. So each of them of difference

    Oily Coil is the Add-On which reveals the Survivors Aura who disarmed the Trap.

  • The PTB is down or? Otherwise i could just try it.