two things added to KYFs
increase the overall amount of people allowed to join a KYF (unsure what number but just a increase would be nice)
Allow you to have as many people on killer or on survivor as you want.
increase the overall amount of people allowed to join a KYF (unsure what number but just a increase would be nice)
Allow you to have as many people on killer or on survivor as you want.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I agree with this lol I have really good ideas in my head like when a killer hits you, you go like a rocket soo
when you get hooked and saved by borrowed time + instant healed + dead hard and 2 killers hit you same time.. omg I think you'll get to the other side of the map :P