Junkyard sandwiches

So what do y'all think are on those junkyard sandwiches they're servin up there in Autohaven's Gas Heaven?

I get a mental picture of a dagwood, but I'm probably thinking far too large. For $4.29 though, they better have a little bit of mea. Just sayin.

Comments

  • It's gas station food so I'm not expecting anything good.

  • If I had to guess I would say it probably consists of a regular sandwich with some sort of topping to make it a "junkyard" sandwich

    so it could be something like chips

    French fries

    Some chili

    just something to make it really stand out from a regular sandwich and make it a bit messier but its not as simple as just an extra slice of cheese or something boring

  • @bjorksnas said:

    If I had to guess I would say it probably consists of a regular sandwich with some sort of topping to make it a "junkyard" sandwich

    so it could be something like chips

    French fries

    Some chili

    just something to make it really stand out from a regular sandwich and make it a bit messier but its not as simple as just an extra slice of cheese or something boring

    I don't see what any of that has to do with junkyards. If they put bits of old tyre in it maybe.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560431#Comment_2560431

    I don't see what any of that has to do with junkyards. If they put bits of old tyre in it maybe.

    Just makes the sandwich messier like a junkyard