Back after 10 months. 500+hrs, play both roles.

This is a complete disaster. All my games as survivor have been walks in the park, with killers playing extremely desperate. It’s the same as it’s always been for survivor, fairly easy to hit high ranks.


Killer has been the complete opposite. I didn’t even make it passed bronze 1. Being a former purple rank and sometimes red rank killer, this is MUCH LESS FUN then it used to be. Before the matches even start I’m unsure if it’s going to be a game of DBD or a 4 man bully session where I struggle to make my kit be effective.


Who’s idea was it to reset us to back to “ASH” (Rank 20) every month? They might as well REMOVE THE RANKING EMBLEMS all together, and display our MMR numbers instead. Low ranked killers are high level players struggling to get a PIP for 2K while as survivor I’m double PIPIng and not even making it out of the session alive.


Also I bought the twins for fun. It was in game currency and I still feel ripped off.

Comments

  • grades have nothing to do with mmr... how many times we got to say it?

  • @SlothGirly said:

    grades have nothing to do with mmr... how many times we got to say it?

    Until every one has a sign on top of their head saying that Grades have nothing to do with MMR

  • Eat a cookie or a chocolate, might help a lot.

    I honestly think people with less than 100 comments shouldn't be allowed to create topics in general discussion. It feels like trolling rather than actual 1k hours experienced player feedback who was so good that can't win a single game now.

  • @SlothGirly said:

    grades have nothing to do with mmr... how many times we got to say it?

    Did you not even read what I said and process it at all? Lol how am I supposed to know what skill level I’m playing at and if I’m being matched with the appropriate players if our emblems mean nothing and we don’t see our MMR?

    Explain that to me since you’re so good at contributing lol

  • Well you really shouldn't have high mmr if you were at purple ranks with killer, and haven't played for a while. At least I would hope so.

    I am enjoying killer quite a bit still, and I would hope that my mmr is at least above average. And especially at lower mmr the game is not survivor sided in the slightest.

  • @R2k said:

    Eat a cookie or a chocolate, might help a lot.

    I honestly think people with less than 100 comments shouldn't be allowed to create topics in general discussion. It feels like trolling rather than actual 1k hours experienced player feedback who was so good that can't win a single game now.

    I feel bad that this community has made you so miserable that you think people need to spend ONE THOUSAND HOURS playing this game to just make a discussion. Get a grip.

  • @newguy2022 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560123#Comment_2560123

    Did you not even read what I said and process it at all? Lol how am I supposed to know what skill level I’m playing at and if I’m being matched with the appropriate players if our emblems mean nothing and we don’t see our MMR?

    Explain that to me since you’re so good at contributing lol

    well since you seem to be a real polite work of sunshine, they don't want us to see our mmr, because the community is already toxic enough. Giving people the ability to brag about or shame others for their mmr is a horrible idea. The last thing we need is more elitism. You're welcome :)

  • only 500 hours still wet behind the ears.

  • @SlothGirly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560142#Comment_2560142

    well since you seem to be a real polite work of sunshine, they don't want us to see our mmr, because the community is already toxic enough. Giving people the ability to brag about or shame others for their mmr is a horrible idea. The last thing we need is more elitism. You're welcome :)

    I highly doubt they don’t show us MMR to avoid bragging lol. Your initial reply was rude, and what you’ve told me just now is your own speculation, rather then fact. You get treated how you treat others.

  • You had a good life for 10 months and now you want to ruin it by playing DBD?

    Not the smartest of choices my guy.

  • @newguy2022 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560149#Comment_2560149

    I highly doubt they don’t show us MMR to avoid bragging lol. Your initial reply was rude, and what you’ve told me just now is your own speculation, rather then fact. You get treated how you treat others.

    uhm there's no speculation about it, they said as much in the last dev stream. But thanks for being so presumptuous

  • @newguy2022 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560137#Comment_2560137

    I feel bad that this community has made you so miserable that you think people need to spend ONE THOUSAND HOURS playing this game to just make a discussion. Get a grip.

    Your story doesn't fit your result. If u learn how to ride a bicycle u will always ride it even if u take 10 years break. And while u pretend to be good and experienced u stuck at Bronze1. So keep telling stories I prepared popcorn.

  • @SlothGirly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560156#Comment_2560156

    uhm there's no speculation about it, they said as much in the last dev stream. But thanks for being so presumptuous

    The Dev stream lol. “We don’t show MMR because we don’t want you guys to brag, but here is your red rank emblem with diamond on it” - If you believe that then I’m not sure what to tell ya. They don’t show it because the system probably isn’t very good ATM.

  • @newguy2022 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560160#Comment_2560160

    The Dev stream lol. “We don’t show MMR because we don’t want you guys to brag, but here is your red rank emblem with diamond on it” - If you believe that then I’m not sure what to tell ya. They don’t show it because the system probably isn’t very good ATM.

    I cant tell of this is bait or not. But you realise the emblems are just to show people how much youve played in a given month to give some extra bloodpoints, right? It has nothing to do with skill... If you think the community would benefit from seeing their mmr, then there's an issue here.

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560123#Comment_2560123

    Until every one has a sign on top of their head saying that Grades have nothing to do with MMR

    More like until they finally remove grades from endgame screen. Why are we seeing them if they dont matter anymore anyways?