Possible idea for a little change in gameplay modes
I feel that one thing that could really help Dbd is adding different game modes, like "no generators, survivors must find fuel, keys, fuel a car and escape with that" or "survivors can't escape, the map is little, but killer has a time limit" etc. etc.
Obviously these modes would be a true pain for balancing bloodpoints and grades, so I don't put my hopes in seeing them.
But the other day I thought about a possible way for a little change in the main game mode, with a killer offering with the following features
- Ultra-Rare
- if even only one survivor is there because of a game Invite, the offering will be removed and will not be spent (I guess it would be too easy to locate the betrayer for other survivor and communicate it, especially if they can talk/communicate in real life)
- it will be secret (or even masked as another offering) for three of the survivors
- the fourth survivor will see the offering as what truly is and will be notified about the new role
- the fourth survivor will become a killer's ally
- the other three survivors will obtain consistently more bloodpoints
- the killer's survivor ally can be killed as usual by the killer (I'm not totally sure if this would be fair)
- the killer won't know who the ally is (I'm not sure if this would be fair)
- the killer's survivor ally will obtain much less bloodpoints for typical survivors' duties
- the killer's survivor ally will obtain bonus bloodpoints for failing skill checks (or similar ways of alerting the killer) when close to other survivors
- the killer's survivor ally can't rescue survivor from hooks (I'm not totally sure if this would be fair, but I guess it will be too easy to alert the killer this way)
- the killer's survivor ally can, very slowly, sabotage generators (I'm not totally sure if this would be fair)
- Survivors ranks will not change (ok, I admit it, I don't know how else could rank progression be fixed, sorry)
What do you think? Am I delusional, right?
Comments