Is there a reason why Jane's uncommon rarity head pieces don't change her hair color?
I know her makeup changes color, but why not the hair?
I know her makeup changes color, but why not the hair?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
because the Design Team decided this would fit Janes character more?
many characters (mostly males) don’t change hair color in most of their cosmetics.
I can agree with that, although it's weird that they made Elodie's uncommon heads change color too. I would think she'd be in the same boat as Jane, although maybe they thought it wouldn't be a noticeable enough change to change her makeup only. I would have liked to see a hair color change similar to Zarina's for Elodie, where it's just highlights rather than full color change.