Can y'all be honest about anything????
So I wasn't going to play DBD today, but saw that I was grade 2 and needed all 5 pips to rank up, because I knew today was the 12th, and wanted to hit 1. So I did that, my last match I double pip'd and got to what I thought was grade one. But instead I got a screen that said, your grade has been reset, here's the BP. Hovered over the grades, said resets on the 13th. Googled it, everyone said they 13th. Checked the forums, and wiki, it says the 13th. Double checked the date on my phone, it says the 12th...
Are we going by Korean server time???? Like what???
I'm not even mad about about the 50,000 BP I missed out on, that's easy to get. But it's just sad that the simplest function in your entire game, and you can't even do that correctly. Also I'm NA servers, and this happened a few hours ago.
Comments
it's 13th for me in the Uk right now.
Yeah same thing. Was gonna grind to iri today then i got that message.
As stated this happened a few hours, as in earlier in the day. And since it's 1 in the UK I doubt it was the 13th over there when it happened.
And even still all the "updates" happen @ est
Servers run on UTC which is why it happens "early".