What are ways to let the killer know I want to farm
I need to stun the killer 4 times with a pallet in a match to get this ultra rare charm. You won't believe how many killers respect pallets and I've been trying to do this challenge all day.
I need to stun the killer 4 times with a pallet in a match to get this ultra rare charm. You won't believe how many killers respect pallets and I've been trying to do this challenge all day.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's for the Tome I challenge, right? I ended up doing the bottom challenges for that one since I main Trapper and could easily do the trapping, but to answer your question you'll probably be best off running Windows of Opportunity and doing a chase build...or alternatively wait until there are only 2 survivors left so the killer is far less likely to care if they win the chase or not.
Either way I agree, that challenge is annoying.