Survivor tier list based on how funny they are
Pretty self-explanatory, what survivors do you guys find funny? This can obviously be very subjective, but I am curious to see what you guys end up with.
I tried to base it mostly on player stereotypes I've seen, their perks(not necessarily in a build, just on their own in terms of how they look or work, the reason i put jake so highly is because i find the animation of saboteur funny and some of his screams aswell) and how the character sounds.
Quentin would have been higher, but as his face has been fixed, I ended up putting him in 'meh', but feel free to base it on past glitches/bugs/etc with that specific survivor (e.g elodies old scream...)

Comments
How would jake be funny doesn't he live on his own in the woods
If it's based on player stereotypes, Meg has to be up near the top
She's always the survivor that does something silly or messes up. They don't call 'em megheads for nothing.
You absolute trash panda, Quentins and Megs are the peak of comedy.
*Laughs in Spanish*