Undying and Boons
I wasnt able to experiment, but how does Undying interact with blessing a totem? Does it pull the totem away? Or does blessing bypass undying?
I wasnt able to experiment, but how does Undying interact with blessing a totem? Does it pull the totem away? Or does blessing bypass undying?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Blessing a hex Totem pretty much works the same as cleansing one, the hex and it’s effect will be gone. For undying this should mean, the first hex blessed in a trial (if none was cleansed) makes undying go away.
or did you mean something else? I don’t know what ‚pull the Totem away‘ would refer to tbh
"Pull the totem away" is refering to undying, moving the Hex to another Totem.