Whats your favorite match so far?
I remember a match where I was playing killer. I had pressure on pretty much everything, and there were only around 2 remaining survivors with 3 gens remaining. Anyway, I hook the last 2 suvivors and hook them, turn around and leave (Something I don't do much). This person 4% off the hook first try, as I run over, the hatch spawns right next to them and that survivor escapes.
What is your favorite match so far?
Comments
My first one
Well one of the more memorable ones was me and a friend of mine against a Huntress on Azarov's Resting Place.
Huntress had a pretty good snowball going and eventually got me and the 2 randoms down, just my friend left.
He ran her for the whole it took us 3 to bleed out, I was the last one to bleed and as soon as I did hatch magically appeared in front of him and he escaped
Now why was it memorable? We kept getting matched against this guy every damn day we played and he always had some nice things to say in the endgame chat, but nothing beats his last words...
"Cock Sucking Mongrols"
So many, but one memorable one was , playing Spirit with Discordance and Haunted grounds. Discordance procs right next to the genny, Haunted Pops, and I come out of Phase and drop all 4 survivors at the start of the game. So satisfying.
My favorite match was few months ago. I was Meg against Huntress and we both had Bill that afked whole game in basement waiting until everyone dies (I saw it with Kindred, he was going into locker every time someone was hooked). Huntress down and hook me and i saw Bill was afked in basement locker once again. It got me so mad that i tried to unhook myself and hit 4% (It felt so awesome that for a moment i felt like I'm MC in a movie). Yes, Huntress down me once again but God Bless this Huntress player! He figured out something is going wrong and he allowed me to wiggle and show where Bill was hiding. So we both came into basement and punished this [multiple Bad Words] coward and then she allowed me to escape with hatch.
God bless Huntress player! <3
When I stealthy solo repaired 3 gens by myself and escaped as the last survivor alive. This was before endgame collapse so the killer was just sitting on hatch. Was my proudest moment as a noob
The one time where i played Blight against Otz a few months ago
I've had my fair share of amazing and memorable trials, but nothing will ever beat my first match as killer.
December of 2018. I was playing as Old Freddy on Torment Creek, and that trial was what made me fall in love with not only Old Freddy's power, but also the killer experience and DBD itself.
That single trial marked the beginning of a bloody good time, when DBD would provide me with a level of enjoyment that no other game could.
Sadly, the reworks and changes killed this game bit by bit for me.
Those good memories are all that I have left.