I would actually love to see a Specimen from Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion as a Killer. Any specimen, honestly, but if I had to choose one in particular I would love to see what they could do with Specimen 8, 10 or 11.
This is just way too cool not to have in Dead By Daylight. The Bouncer immediately shot up to the top of my list as #1 as far as video game licenses go, whereas I normally would vote for a killer from Outlast or The Keeper from Evil Within.
This is just way too cool not to have in Dead By Daylight. The Bouncer immediately shot up to the top of my list as #1 as far as video game licenses go, whereas I normally would vote for a killer from Outlast or The Keeper from Evil Within.
You just can't say no to The Big Daddy.
Kinda wish we got a full gameplay concept, dang that looked real...
Kinda wish we got a full gameplay concept, dang that looked real...
I'd love to see the third person arc shot of The Bouncer in a Dead By Daylight map, and the first person view as well. It'd be so cool.
But the way the eight portholes light up and hearing the whale noise is enough to tide me over right now. We definitely need to see The Bouncer in Dead By Daylight.
With the introduction of Nemesis we now see bots in the game. Imagine raising a couple zerglings from their underground burrows to run amok damaging generators, breaking pallets and walls, and occasionally injuring an overly brazen survivor that tries to interrupt them.
And then for Kerrigan herself, there are just so many possibilities for weaponry, cosmetics, and additional power abilities!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would actually love to see a Specimen from Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion as a Killer. Any specimen, honestly, but if I had to choose one in particular I would love to see what they could do with Specimen 8, 10 or 11.
Or else a Clock Tower style map and Killer.
Inky, Pinky, Blinky and/or Clyde.
I wouldn't want them cartoonified though. Make them scary.
This is just way too cool not to have in Dead By Daylight. The Bouncer immediately shot up to the top of my list as #1 as far as video game licenses go, whereas I normally would vote for a killer from Outlast or The Keeper from Evil Within.
You just can't say no to The Big Daddy.
Kinda wish we got a full gameplay concept, dang that looked real...
I'd love to see the third person arc shot of The Bouncer in a Dead By Daylight map, and the first person view as well. It'd be so cool.
But the way the eight portholes light up and hearing the whale noise is enough to tide me over right now. We definitely need to see The Bouncer in Dead By Daylight.
Please I need this guy.
XENOMORPH
Scissorman from Clock Tower.
What are you talking about? The Blight is already in the game.
The Wendigo would be cool if they could climb walls like in Until Dawn.
This is all I need right here, The Tank from Left 4 Dead.
Zerg Queen Kerrigan from StarCraft!
With the introduction of Nemesis we now see bots in the game. Imagine raising a couple zerglings from their underground burrows to run amok damaging generators, breaking pallets and walls, and occasionally injuring an overly brazen survivor that tries to interrupt them.
And then for Kerrigan herself, there are just so many possibilities for weaponry, cosmetics, and additional power abilities!
The survivor, of course, is Raynor.
I know we already have a pig...but we could do with a manpig.
I know we have the chainsaw bros...but we could have the chainsaw triplets.
That's why I want Piggsy from Manhunt.
Personally I think Fiddlesticks could be really interesting. He could have some sort of synergy with the crows on the map.
01_Banner_Fiddlesticks_Concept_9j7dhjnqxbpc7o0qibqp.jpg