@ScottJund for ScottJund’s eyes only
My definition of a win regardless of survival.. the most fun match in a very long time VS a True Hillbilly.
https://youtu.be/y31a7_suXu8My definition of a win regardless of survival.. the most fun match in a very long time VS a True Hillbilly.
https://youtu.be/y31a7_suXu8
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m glad you had fun :D
couldn't you have just DM'd him
"How do I dm?"-Random viewer
"....Get off the internet."-DaGames
I'm not Scott. I read this post, and I'd do it again.
Really shows how a match free of sweating and overall refusal to let another player do anything can leave a match feeling wholesome and fun. Like the difference between a scooby doo chase and a midnight hog hunt. Oh and as for your title;