Silent Gens
Can we please do something about these silent gen pops? It's been at least a year since this bug has been known where a generator will silently pop without noise or visual cue. I've had 4 games in a row now where it's either the 3rd or 2nd to last gen that pops without any knowledge of it happening unless I look at the number of generators left they have to do.
It is so hard to adjust game play strat when I'm unaware of what's going on.
Comments
this bug has only happened to me since 5.2.2
With our luck, it's a shadow-nerf to killer; an intended feature.
It happens to me every game, and it's always the 4th gen. Always.
This has been going on since at least the introduction of DeathSlinger. I recall that being most prevalent. I didn't see it for a bit between PH and Nemesis (Granted I took a long break), and now it seems to be more common than it used to be.
Same. Whether I'm playing killer or survivor, every single game - that 4th gen pop never comes through.
It seems that the 4th gen not making noise is a bug since it was acknowledged in the bug reports.