Generator complete sfx and vfx not working?
Recently, it seems that the vfx and sfx when you complete a generator are bugged. Often times as killer, I will be playing just fine and chilling, when I suddenly look a bottom right I see 3 gens were done. Another time I was playing survivor, complaining that no gens were done while I was chased, just for my friend to tell me 4 gens were done already.
Comments
Yes, it's a bug.
The 4th gen pops silently.
Not even just the forth. Some times I would see gates power up but no gens pop
The 5th generator sometimes doesn't have VFX either too,
Although, if the generator is very close to you as it gets completed it won't do that.
Yeah usually the 4th one is silent but not always. But this has been happening to all of the gens over time.