Grade Colors
Specifically, Ash and Silver. This might just be me but I have a hard time telling the difference between the two colors at a glance. Maybe if the silver was a brighter tone, or if Ash was a completely different color.
Specifically, Ash and Silver. This might just be me but I have a hard time telling the difference between the two colors at a glance. Maybe if the silver was a brighter tone, or if Ash was a completely different color.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed.
Silver could be a very slightly blue light-grey. And Ash could be darkened slighty, maybe a little more brownish.
I can't tell the dffierence between the Gold and Bronze (same with the Playstation trophies). I'd like them to go back to the old colours.