I'm not hacking
This is legit!
Jokes aside. I've never had 3 survivor dailys at the same time. Usually I get like 1 survivor daily in a week.
This is legit!
Jokes aside. I've never had 3 survivor dailys at the same time. Usually I get like 1 survivor daily in a week.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I personally think theres an algorithm in the background that adjusts our dailies based on que times. If theres a low number playing one side they start giving you dailies to get you to play them.
Ive noticed i get dailies for killers i never use or i get a lot of survivor dailies at once.
The devs said rituals are bugged and giving killer dailys most of the time.
I believe your right about that most games that have similar features do that so that they can get players playing a specific class race character etc to keep the pool fresh.