what if kicking a gen briefly made skill checks harder? (maybe more so for each kick?)

Comments

  • So you want "Overcharge" to be base kit (I suppose that also gives you a 5% loss of progress so not quite base kit Overcharge)?

    Honestly, my preference would be the one that killers have been crying out for since...basically forever. Make it so that survivors have to work on the gen for a solid 1-2 seconds before the regression stops. All a base Overcharge does is punish weaker/newer players so I'd much rather have something that affects everyone instead of just the lower group survivors.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    So you want "Overcharge" to be base kit (I suppose that also gives you a 5% loss of progress so not quite base kit Overcharge)?

    Honestly, my preference would be the one that killers have been crying out for since...basically forever. Make it so that survivors have to work on the gen for a solid 1-2 seconds before the regression stops. All a base Overcharge does is punish weaker/newer players so I'd much rather have something that affects everyone instead of just the lower group survivors.

    that's a good point. I was just brainstorming an alternative.