Anyone else wish the Twins had a Dr Evil / Mini me outfit

I was watching Austin Powers the other day and felt like it was a missed opportunity lol I guess it wouldnt really fit being that its a comedy and not horror. Still tho I would give One million bloodpoints for the skin

Comments

  • @GuyFawx said:

    I was watching Austin Powers the other day and felt like it was a missed opportunity lol I guess it wouldnt really fit being that its a comedy and not horror. Still tho I would give One million bloodpoints for the skin

    What I wanna see is Gargamel with Azreal.

  • Man... All I want for them is a skin of Donna and Angie Beneviento.

  • @GuyFawx said:

    I was watching Austin Powers the other day and felt like it was a missed opportunity lol I guess it wouldnt really fit being that its a comedy and not horror. Still tho I would give One million bloodpoints for the skin

    It is something I didnt know I wanted!

  • Chucky and Tiffany skin...