MMR System is Broken

rank difference.PNG

Hi, I'm not sure why, when, or how you changed the MMR system, but this is what a regular game of mine looks like everytime I play. When you match someone who hardly plays, has little knowledge of the game, etc. against people with HUNDREDS of hours in this game and mastery of all of the different perks and add ons, it makes it unplayable for those who play the game only casually. This is so frusterating that I wish that I could return the game and ask for a refund. Please fix it.

Comments

  • Everyone got a load of points, including you (and as Trapper with no slowdown perks) so it must have been a fairly balanced game.

    Games that are entirely one-sided end quickly and nobody gets more than about 10-12k BP.

    There's a few meta perks but it's not all meta perks. Nice to see Soul Guard instead of Unbreakable for once.

    I know you're not referring to the grades because grade isn't related to MMR or skill.

    So what's the issue here?