Story mode for DBD.

Who else would be interested in a story mode for DBD where you kind of follow killer and survivor lore or something. As well as gain small rewards for completing the story modes for each character. I for one would love to follow likes of nurse and doctors back stories among others. Anybody else thoughts on this.

Comments

  • I would prefer something else to experience the story, such as a visual novel.

  • @douggie123 said:

    Who else would be interested in a story mode for DBD where you kind of follow killer and survivor lore or something. As well as gain small rewards for completing the story modes for each character. I for one would love to follow likes of nurse and doctors back stories among others. Anybody else thoughts on this.

    I've actually been thinking about this a lot recently...

  • Same as I'd even be interested in some mini games for killer and survivor. Not sure what they could be but ideas are welcome