Bugs with Pallets???

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this or not.

Very often when a survivor is vaulting a pallet, I will get a hit as they are going over. I hear the squeal, there is blood, but I will watch them run away uninjured. If they are already injured, and I get a hit on them as they are going over, they will scream and there will be blood, but they will run away and not even be downed. Is there an issue with this?

Not sure why I am getting all the audio feedback of my intended actions, but they aren't registering.

Any thoughts?

Comments

  • @SwampDaddy said:

    Not sure if anyone else has experienced this or not.

    Very often when a survivor is vaulting a pallet, I will get a hit as they are going over. I hear the squeal, there is blood, but I will watch them run away uninjured. If they are already injured, and I get a hit on them as they are going over, they will scream and there will be blood, but they will run away and not even be downed. Is there an issue with this?

    Not sure why I am getting all the audio feedback of my intended actions, but they aren't registering.

    Any thoughts?

    This is due to the new hit validation. The blood and sound effects are activated when you hit the survivor on your side, while the injuring action are activated when you hit on the servers side. I wish they could change it so its more consistent but its better than getting hit even though you dropped the pallet on time.

  • @Shenlong1904 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/286442/bugs-with-pallets

    This is due to the new hit validation. The blood and sound effects are activated when you hit the survivor on your side, while the injuring action are activated when you hit on the servers side. I wish they could change it so its more consistent but its better than getting hit even though you dropped the pallet on time.

    Interesting. Not sure that's entirely good for the killer, though. A lot of my hits and plays are good enough that I shouldn't be missing just because of a delay/disconnect between me and the game server.

  • @SwampDaddy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2554298#Comment_2554298

    Interesting. Not sure that's entirely good for the killer, though. A lot of my hits and plays are good enough that I shouldn't be missing just because of a delay/disconnect between me and the game server.

    Yeah sadly you'll miss a couple hits because of it but i honestly just started tuning those out with how often they happen.

  • @Shenlong1904 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/286442/bugs-with-pallets

    This is due to the new hit validation. The blood and sound effects are activated when you hit the survivor on your side, while the injuring action are activated when you hit on the servers side. I wish they could change it so its more consistent but its better than getting hit even though you dropped the pallet on time.

    It was more consistent before as if you wanted to avoid it as a survivor, you would just predrop instead of camping a pallet... Otherwise you risk the trade. And good survivors never dropped when they knew they were getting hit.