To all devs
Change the damn matchmaking
Change the damn matchmaking
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly yes.
but.. but i remember people saying killer is EZ and they never lose before they added the SBMM in the game. Where are they now and why are so many complaining ?
You actually remember that?
because i remember the same complaining was present before and after SBMM got introduced.
Well I agree but not all dev's are responsible for this. Leave my music team alone they're doing great.
@priamXus heads up- they literally said they are not, a few days ago. Sucks I know.
Good question. So strange to see all those top killers not enjoying the new system to challenge them to greater heights. The game is not at all survivor favored, so I wonder what their struggle seems to be.