Outplaying a survivor who cheated on a bunch copies of the perk of boilover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FbsiOMuqrY&ab_channel=Bj%C3%B6rksn%C3%A4s

Today I had an interesting match with a cheater who decided to cheat on a bunch of copies of the perk boil over onto himself and using some quick thinking I was able to manage to still hook him despite the boil overs making it nearly impossible to do so in any conventional way

at the start and end of the video are times where I picked him up to hook him so feel free to skip to 1:10 when I picked him up the second time or watch it through to see at 1:00 when he very clearly displayed his hacks with trying to instant head on me

Comments

  • Saw this happen to a streamer recently. Impressive quick thinking here to actually hook this guy. While the cheating certainly sucks I've gotta say I like the creativity of stacking Boil Over.

  • still gotta condemn cheating but at least this is like, funny cheating.

    sorry you had to play against this at all tho.

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:

    Saw this happen to a streamer recently. Impressive quick thinking here to actually hook this guy. While the cheating certainly sucks I've gotta say I like the creativity of stacking Boil Over.

    while I do prefer it to the cheating of instantly picking yourself up or blinding (which he was doing earlier for others) I still prefer not to face cheaters

  • @deckyr said:

    still gotta condemn cheating but at least this is like, funny cheating.

    sorry you had to play against this at all tho.

    yea but its still cheating which is annoying but at least it was semi fair cheating ?

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FbsiOMuqrY&ab_channel=Bj%C3%B6rksn%C3%A4s

    Today I had an interesting match with a cheater who decided to cheat on a bunch of copies of the perk boil over onto himself and using some quick thinking I was able to manage to still hook him despite the boil overs making it nearly impossible to do so in any conventional way

    at the start and end of the video are times where I picked him up to hook him so feel free to skip to 1:10 when I picked him up the second time or watch it through to see at 1:00 when he very clearly displayed his hacks with trying to instant head on me

    Anyone remember the Agitationx4 glitch back in the day? Lol

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2553927#Comment_2553927

    yea but its still cheating which is annoying but at least it was semi fair cheating ?

    it was "cheating with counterplay", at least. i don't know if fair is the right word ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • "Wiggle is 300% effective, finally Boil over worth a perk slot"

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2553927#Comment_2553927

    yea but its still cheating which is annoying but at least it was semi fair cheating ?

    I actually went up against a guy cheating with boil over, it wasn't so extreme that I couldn't move, it was just enough that I was flying all over the map trying to get my footing. As far as I know, that was their only cheat and it was kind of fun.