I think babysister needs an extra buff -see my idea =D

 guys, how are you?

Before giving my ideas, I would like to thank you for your opinion in the discussion I did.about the "third seal, you guys are really creative, so I wanted to know the opinion of you guys about the "Babysister" perk I'll give you my opinion about it:

interesting to add a speed to the survivor saved from the hook, but still not reason enough for anyone to prefer to use it instead of the "borrowed time", or simply use it, however I would add something extra that could make it slightly better use.


-Add/buff: the saved survivor is invulnerable to attacks and does not activate assassin traps during the perk effect while "running" (something similar to Dead Hard) , this effect is not applied when the saved survivor is not running.


Explaining the idea: I think the perk is weak for the risk that the person who saved someone on the hook wins, survivors who risk saving someone in a basementfull of traps or near a killer that is near the hook with this perkthey should at least guarantee the ally's life better, since his will be placedat risk in the exchange

Comments