Is it National Nurse's Day or something?
Why the ######### do I keep going against Nurse? I typically see her once maybe every 50 matches and today I've gotten her 4 out of 5 games.
Why the ######### do I keep going against Nurse? I typically see her once maybe every 50 matches and today I've gotten her 4 out of 5 games.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nurses day begins at 12th of may 2022
i was a nurse irl
No, today is national costume swap day. Maybe lots of Nurse mains participate in that. As a Bubba main, I will opt out. We stay pretty.
What is national costume swap day? Lol