Why do brand new characters get their Tome/Halloween Cosmetics while old ones have to wait?
I noticed that for a while now. Why does Mikaela get a Halloween skin? Why does the Doctor get a second one? Why did Felix and Blight instantly get one? Why do the All-Kill characters get their Tome, but ancient characters like Feng (not sure if she will get more than just some challenges in the next one), Adam and Jeff (or even Zarina/Felix, Oni/Deathslinger) don't?
Waiting for year after year, hoping that the next tome/Halloween will FINALLY cover one of the forgotten characters and getting dissappointed again and again ist frustrating at best.
I know that there are not many Adam/Jeff/Zarina etc Mains, but seeing content and skins after skins released for Claudette, Kate, Nea & co I start to feel unimportant or forgotten. I understand that it takes more time to release Halloween skins since they are only released once a year, but there is no excuse for Tomes really.
Characters missing Halloween skins: Meg, Nea, Ace, Kate, Adam, Jeff, Jane, Zarina, (Elodie), (Yun-Jin); Oni, Deathslinger, (Twins), (Trickster)
Characters missing a full Tome (not just challenges!): Feng, Adam, Jeff, Zarina, Felix, Elodie; Oni, Deathslinger, Twins
Please give forgotten characters (Survivors and Killers alike) some love with Tomes and/or Halloween skins!
Comments