MMR is awful

I played today for the first time in about a month and a half, and while I am usually a killer main I decided to play survivor to relax a little.

These were some of the worst games I have ever had and they were all back-to-back with not a single good game in between. I guess I am considered high MMR from the test phases cause every killer was great with top-tier add-ons (all speed killers as well: nurse, spirit, billy).

I do not consider myself a top-tier survivor but I do tend to be very efficient. My teammates in all of these games were bad. Most seemed to have no idea how to loop anything and a lot refused to touch a gen after the first two minutes (also had one game where two people ran straight to the killer after seeing it was a spirit). I fully support a proper MMR system, but this system does not measure skill at all, especially for survivor when escapes are all that matters. It is just as bad as ranked, but instead of having the potential for your teammates and the killer to be bots instead now it is largely just your teammates.

I do not have the motivation to tank my MMR or play this game without any fun, so this break will likely be permanent for me.

Comments