Three times in six trials...
I get RCPD.
I'm about to start bringing map offerings every trial instead of bloodpoint offerings just so I can avoid this horrid map.
Autohaven, Coldwind, MacMillan, or Saloon from now on!
I get RCPD.
I'm about to start bringing map offerings every trial instead of bloodpoint offerings just so I can avoid this horrid map.
Autohaven, Coldwind, MacMillan, or Saloon from now on!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait on Saloon till Mid-chapter (hopefully). It is disabled right now
I got Fractured Cowshed 3 times in a row today. Luckily 2 were on survivor.
I'll swap.
Just got Sheltered Woods three times in a row. Could not get any worse. ๐