Hacker issue

Hello, I have been playing the game since launch back in 2016.

As of the past month, I have seen a HUGE, HUGE increase in hackers. I literally get them every other match, it is utterly ridiculous

I record every single one and submit tickets and report in game and report on Steam, but I still see them daily, many times a day.

Just yesterday, in my 3 hour play sensation, I saw SEVEN hackers, all in different matches.

What has happend? Did the Anti Cheat get disabled? I was hoping it would be mentioned in the Q&A yesterday but it wasn’t. PLEASEEE do something about this, it has ruined my favorite game. I play killer and see blatant, obvious hacks every other match. I cannot stand it anymore, I’m forced to not play the game I love as of today because I’ve just seen so many hackers, daily, all day.

Comments