Thumbs up report option
Does this have any purpose, at least at the moment?
Does this have any purpose, at least at the moment?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't even think it lets the player know you upvoted them.
It balances out past reporting of bad behaviour.
I've recieved tens if not hundreds of reports of bad behaviour and i've never been banned (because they were not bannable offenses) so balancing something that does nothing in first place seems pointless to me. Does it not have any influence in matchmaking at least?
They tried for awhile to shout out someone with lots of thumbs up during Dev streams. It didn't last very long. In other words, it has no purpose.
I still upvote friendly players.
Hopefully they add a reward system for it. Like in League of Legends, it would build more incentive to be a friendly player.
No. Apparently it used to, but people started farming to inflate their numbers, for whatever the reward was.
This all happened before I started playing, so I could be wrong!