I'm so glad that BHVR is looking into bots
The fact that BHVR admitted that they're looking into using the bots outside of the tutorial definitely put a smile on my face. I would definitely appreciate a bot mode that allowed us to practice with every killer. Nothing worse than getting stomped against a competitive survivor team with a killer you've never played before.
Comments
Or you could just set a KYF with likeminded people on the official discord and PRACTICE? It's almost like you want things to be harder for yourself smh
I'd love a bot to take over when a survivor or killer DCs or AFKs.
Being able to practice a killer would also be great, but my concern is that it, if it granted the same BP as a standard game, it may push people away from the PvP aspects of the game altogether.
You do realize that not everyone has a full list of friends that play this game, right? As much as I would love to get a kyf match going, I'm the only one out of my online friends that play this game, so trying to tackle a new killer with the rank that I'm at usually ends up being a complete sweatfest.
What happen if you are ban from the discord.
A bot mode is far better too its already in the game and you dont need to try and find player before you can start playing you can just log in and go in bot
DBD mobile has already had this implemented for quite some time, and the way around it is that if you play the bot mode, you only get a quarter of the amount of blood points you normally would get with a normal match. So basically if you want to get the full amount of blood points possible, then you need to play online, otherwise you can feel free to practice to your heart's content.
You do realize you can make new friends right? So glad we live in 2021 where we have SO MANY resources that provide a safe space to find others, it's not hard to set up a KYF group on the official discord
DC BOTS could be awesome way to replace DC PENALTIES IMO 😃
I just want a single player mode with bots for BP
Only 25% of the bloodpoints? Not even BBQ sama can save us?