Really excited for Legion and Ghostface changes.
For one it could mean chase music which always improves the atmosphere. With Legion he has no chase potential and a power which is run and stab not very exciting compared to what the teasers promised. And because being injured is only effective with certain perks. And no chase moment decent survivors show up they struggle. With Ghostface it’s similar his chase potential comes in the form of instant downing and some mind games with the crouch and stealth. But it’s far less then most others. And both of them have the issue of doing fine against lower tier survivors . Legion will do incredible against low tier Claudettes but their powers benefits are weaker against better survivors and their lack of good chase amplifies this. So hopefully they get good improvements in the chase department or something to make their strengths work better against good survivors. And nice new chase music
Comments
I'm too curious about the changes in these 2.
I'm personally not that excited but lets see how it plays out. Call me negative or pessimistic, but I just view it as being real considering we're talking about Bhvr. I think they occasionally make decent changes, but other than that everything else is usually a failure. Ghostface is my favorite killer so to see him get treated this poorly is frustrating and makes me lose more respect over time with each hotfix/patch. Its crazy that Killers that have already received multiple addon passes/reworks/small tweaks are getting tweaked again before they finally decided to barely tweak Ghostface's Night Shroud cooldown. How are they doing a player feedback survey today asking about Doctor's balance when he was already tweaked a long time ago? How about fix the low-tier killers that need it because they never receive love before you fix what's not even broken...
I want to see every one of his addons reworked to actually be useful, we need an improved Night Shroud OR straight up a secondary power mechanic because anybody worth their salt eventually hits 'the wall' where you can no longer innovate/compete consistently against a certain caliber of survivors with a Low-tier Killer like GF. Its about to be 2022, why am I still getting exposed around a solid wall and why am I losing my power for successfully getting a hit with it which may or may not be hard to do in the first place depending on the team I'm going against? Playing against coordinated Solos/SWFs that are efficient and barely ever make mistakes is a joke with GF especially on certain maps. Even when I go against other GF when I'm playing Survivor I can't help but look at him as the Mask with the tongue sticking out from Scary Movie 1, that's how much of a joke it is to counter him on most maps when you're really good. Please give him Chase Music and a viable rework
After the unnecessary changes Deathslinger is getting this mid-chapter, I find it hard to be excited when the devs say they are looking at changes for killers.
I like both Legion and Ghostface so I don't want to see either them losing the parts that making playing as them fun.
is hilarious considering they just nerfed him with this ptb, their recovery addons were nerfed even when his basekit was buffed, the only addons people use on him are recovery, so in the end just got nerfed, (1 second exactly) amazing, isnt it?
I don't think much will change about either's base kits. BHVR have stated before that they're happy with how Legion performs right now, and Legion's extremely popular and likely makes up a good chunk of killer cosmetic sales. I doubt they're rushing to change his power much, beyond some add-on reworks and maybe a base fatigue reduction to 3 seconds.
Ghostface, on the other hand, doesn't really have much room for basekit changes besides just lowering his cooldown. His stalking works as intended, his reveal mechanic (on paper) works as intended, and the Undetectable works as intended. It's just that none of these are particularly powerful.