So why did the new survivor come with only 2 boon perks instead of 3?

It just seems odd to me as hag got all three of her teachable perks to be hexs. Why not 3 boon totems. Now all we have is a mediocre aura reading perk that's out classed by other perks.

And also why did they not add any free base game boon perks? It seems like a good opportunity to have a free base boon perk for all survivors instead only on one.

Comments

  • I agree it's a shame that it's looking like there will be no free boon perks.

  • Oh, never mind, I thought she did have three. I agree too bad she doesn't.

  • I'm just glad there's no Prove Thyself-esque boon (yet)


    I just wouldn't play killer if that was in the game

  • @Snowbawlzzz said:

    I'm just glad there's no Prove Thyself-esque boon (yet)

    I just wouldn't play killer if that was in the game

    They said in the qanda stream that they are very adament on not adding boon totems that affect generator speed

  • I assumed the new character was going to be free ๐Ÿ˜

  • Clairvoyance is a weird perk, as it requires cleansing a dull totem to activate, while the other two perks encourage you to never cleanse in order to apply your boons.

  • @Cancan71 said:

    Clairvoyance is a weird perk, as it requires cleansing a dull totem to activate, while the other two perks encourage you to never cleanse in order to apply your boons.

    With the PTB to live change wherein, blessing a hex totem will take twice as long now I actually really love this because it encourages cleansing a hex totem completely to proc Clairvoyance.

    It is still somewhat counterintuitive to her Boon perks but I like this direction they went in because it encourages the use of Clairvoyance which nobody really talked about until now lol