buff weaker killers
Can we stop nerfing killers and start buffing weaker ones that would make the game so much more interesting
Can we stop nerfing killers and start buffing weaker ones that would make the game so much more interesting
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No one can stop Nurse's chill.
Having said that, I agree. Buffing the weak is much more dynamic, fun and interesting.
I think it is definetly better option that trying to nerf survivors.
With this version (if done right) everyone will be happy, killers will have chance even with weaker killers and survivors will see higher variety of killers even in high MMR.
I really dont want this game to turn into Apex. I hate how everything in that game is so watered down. I'd be fine if everything is OP, cause then nothing is.