Another weird sound bug for killer
I played today some Domorgon matches. Each time I got stun, break a pallet or kick a gen I could hear Jonathan's voice or maybe it was Quentin's voice. It makes me confused. Did it happened to you?
Tagged:
Mod
I played today some Domorgon matches. Each time I got stun, break a pallet or kick a gen I could hear Jonathan's voice or maybe it was Quentin's voice. It makes me confused. Did it happened to you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've seen multiple people say this but i don't hear it myself.
yes it happened to me while playing demo too :O
what a surprise another bug
here's a meme to make you feel better about the game breaking
What you're hearing is one of the Demogorgon's voice clips, in the audio there's a part near the end that sounds like one of David Kings grunts of pain.
Whether they took the voiceline and remixed it/they spliced it in - I don't think it's a bug.
Sounds like a creepypasta.
Shouldn't we speak about how sometimes the gens make no completion sound once done? It throws me off on both sides.
Lol it's fine.
I noticed that too.
it's a bug that happens when the 4th gen pops it makes no sound
im sure it will be fixed RIGHT BEHAVIOUR >:I
It's not only the 4th gen. I have footage on Twitch and just recorded of several generators popping with no sound.
Please report any bugs you encounter here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs