Doppleganger BUG in Dead By Daylight
This is a ug I have dealt with too many times now, and I'm just about to really delete this game. My friends have already stopped playing, and I'm thinking they might be right. The game is going downhill. I can't even play as a killer without every attempt at hitting a high-level player resulting in a major lag a skip in framerate allowing for them to get away or extend the chase, or a flipping DOUBLE of the same charcater I'm chasing.
Either these players are hacking the game via PC, or the server is seriously garbage, but what I'm certain of is that I'm pissed at this, because it causes me to get negatives to my grade after a major defeat, and I'm regressing. This is literally the only way I have been losing otherwise I usually have successful trials.
I have uploaded a video to Youtube and will post the link as soon as it's done.
Comments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm8Y9xiesy4
Hey Ethromel,
When you wish to report a Bug, please check the Bug Report section: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please check and see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.