Remember when the mori change was hidden?
Mori change was hidden so survivors wouldn't see them used in the masses before the nerf.
Keys However was released in patch notes weeks before, allowing people to use them in the masses.
Maybe the devs forgot, but these sort of things make the community have doubts.
I'm glad the change is finally happening so thankyou! But in future let's treat both sides as equals in all categories.
Comments
It's kinda funny though as soon as Mori were nerfed survivors were spamming keys because they knew it was coming. Every match back then at least had one guy with a key. In hindsight it took a year lmfao.
While both are a pain to deal with back then, the new change to keys could make them a useless item compared to mori's, which I think bhvr intended to be as an animation showoff
I dont see many Keys to be honest since they announced the Nerf. And in general, I saw Moris way more frequently than Keys, I see Keys maybe once or twice a week, but I saw Moris on a daily basis (at least one, most of the time more like 2-4 each day).