actual halloween event
They should do something on the 31st, you know, halloween
They should do something on the 31st, you know, halloween
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Play as Michael Myers and bring Mori's .
ok I have alot
same i have like 25+ tombstones
I have maybe 7 judiths, 5 ebonys, and maybe 8 tombstone pieces but Idk
i play Myers a lot a lot is still an understatement
I play huntress now, when I play myers too many toxic messages
unfortunatly yes people have the stupid allusion that myers is overpowered i mean cmon he has very difficult to play right. my faorite argument to laugh at is michael is pay2win
agreed, he is in my opinion very hard to play in the high ranks, myers can be powerful but only with add ons, without addons he is hard to use in tier 1
Me too and i plan to make Halloween night SPECIAL!
I forgot to mention the cypress count
Dont forget to listen to the new OST. Check it out.
Happy Halloween!
It was also because players started pallet looping so I ended the chases by leaving so they started flickering their flashlights, so I would knock them and they would claim that I was "hacking with aimbot", I did not cheat I was mind gaming him
or alota salt
OMG that's some good satire. Good grief.