Could the Miner from My Bloody Valentine be a Legendary skin?
As the title says, i think there's now a chance the Miner from My Bloody Valentine could enter the game as a Legendary skin now. The Crypt TV skins worked out fine, this one could too
It could be for the Trapper. I know the Trapper already has a gas-mask head, but it could still work. I mean, the Doctor already had a creepy grin before Look-See came in.
Comments
I don't think they would permit any under 18s as killers.
I feel like it would look good on Trapper, but I prefer it to be a chapter, I would like to see a pickaxe as a weapon and a very scary look like Harry Warden.
I thought that, but what would the ability be? Thats what stumped me
Under 18s? What you mean?
I was making a joke.
'Minor' = someone below the age of majority, usually 18.
'Miner' = a guy with a silly hat that digs underground with a pick.
Oh, did i spell it wrong? Whoops
Haha no worries mate, we understood what you meant from context. It just gave me a chuckle.
I don't know what his power would be, but if he wanted it, maybe he can throw spikes, blind the survivors if he turns on the light on his helmet, or something super original by BHVR, "teleport" or sneak through the lockers . It may be fun but his looks and his weapon should be included.