Honestly, MMR is worse

20211006_214218~2.jpg

I give up, MMR is litteraly worse and worse everyday ๐Ÿ˜ช I only got red ranks today in 5 games, seems very fair ๐Ÿ™„

Comments

  • Grades aren't used for matchmaking, and you can't go down a grade, they aren't like ranks.

  • People can say grades don't matter all the want. It was clear that MMR was a joke when it was on for like a week or two then reset yet people were still getting Russian roulette with their teams in solo queue because brand new people would get put in games with high mmr killers and survivors. That still happens. It still is a joke and no consistency is reached whatsoever unless you are playing in SWF. Queue times are longer yet the quality of matches is garbage.

  • @Ohnoes said:

    People can say grades don't matter all the want. It was clear that MMR was a joke when it was on for like a week or two then reset yet people were still getting Russian roulette with their teams in solo queue because brand new people would get put in games with high mmr killers and survivors. That still happens. It still is a joke and no consistency is reached whatsoever unless you are playing in SWF. Queue times are longer yet the quality of matches is garbage.

    I was with one of my buddy with lvl 10 Tapp's and got red ranks... but hey, I really hope BHVR can get back on track because damn, somethings are plain out wrong