Not Gonna Lie I Love Friend Snatchers

I don't know what it is, but as a survivor, there's something entertaining about watching a killer just walk over to a group of survivors that are repairing and just grab one of them and walk away. It's even funnier if no-one flinches and just ignore the sounds of the struggle. What about the rest of you?

Comments

  • @Peasant said:
    I don't know what it is, but as a survivor, there's something entertaining about watching a killer just walk over to a group of survivors that are repairing and just grab one of them and walk away. It's even funnier if no-one flinches and just ignore the sounds of the struggle. What about the rest of you?

    as a jumpscares myers i think it shows just how heartless survivors are but also it shows that swf is really annoying because while you travel to the hook that gen is completed.