No but I wish, I didn’t even get a pip on the matches I should have, it was yesterday I was max on chases heals and saves in 1 match as well as doing totems and gens and got no pips which me and my friends are confused at.
This is one screenshot I have as you can see it went over the line, I again maxed on saves and heals I did gens and totems, it went over the pip so I should of gotten a pip and I haven’t been receiving
But Iv litrally been maxing out on a lot of stuff during matches so I don’t understand why I’m not getting the pips I should of gotten a pip that match when I maxed on saves, heals and chases, as well as doing gens with other survivors and totems, it seems really hard to get a pip when in red grades
Yeah, you're not getting enough points in the Evader section - this is about being in the killers terror radius, winning chases and extending chases. It is harder to pip when you reach the iri ranks, you need between 12-14pts to get a pip and you're getting around 11. Due to the Silver and Bronzes that you are getting in the other two categories.
The game rewards you for taking part in all aspects of the game, not just saves, and gens but chases as well.
But Iv litrally been maxing out on a lot of stuff during matches so I don’t understand why I’m not getting the pips I should of gotten a pip that match when I maxed on saves, heals and chases, as well as doing gens with other survivors and totems, it seems really hard to get a pip when in red grades
I know Pal, to be a Grade 1 Survivor. You gotta work your ass off. Its though work.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you have any screenshots of the games where you believe you should have got a pip? Specifically of your Emblems etc?
No but I wish, I didn’t even get a pip on the matches I should have, it was yesterday I was max on chases heals and saves in 1 match as well as doing totems and gens and got no pips which me and my friends are confused at.
This is one screenshot I have as you can see it went over the line, I again maxed on saves and heals I did gens and totems, it went over the pip so I should of gotten a pip and I haven’t been receiving
Here is another picture too
Hi buddy, you need to earn more Survivor Grade to get a Pip. I have edited your picture in white to show you where you need to be to get the pips.
You received 0 pip change cause you managed to "Safety Pip" at 0, but not enough to get "one pip" or "double pip" which is 2 pips.
Seems the game is working as intended after all. The reason is at Iridescent grade the requirements go up a lot.
You can learn more on the Wiki: https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Emblems#:~:text=As%20of%20Patch%202.6.0%2C%20the%20Pip%20conditions%20depend%20on%20the%20specific%20Rank%20group%20(colour)%20the%20Player%27s%20Character%20is%20in.
But Iv litrally been maxing out on a lot of stuff during matches so I don’t understand why I’m not getting the pips I should of gotten a pip that match when I maxed on saves, heals and chases, as well as doing gens with other survivors and totems, it seems really hard to get a pip when in red grades
Yeah, you're not getting enough points in the Evader section - this is about being in the killers terror radius, winning chases and extending chases. It is harder to pip when you reach the iri ranks, you need between 12-14pts to get a pip and you're getting around 11. Due to the Silver and Bronzes that you are getting in the other two categories.
The game rewards you for taking part in all aspects of the game, not just saves, and gens but chases as well.
I know Pal, to be a Grade 1 Survivor. You gotta work your ass off. Its though work.