Regarding Prestige

I'm sure this has come up before but I can't help wanting to bring it up anyways. Prestige seems to be nothing more than bloody rags and bragging rights. It doesn't really seem to give better items on the blood web. I've had regular level 50 characters get just about the same. I still get more yellow flash lights than green and purple ones. More yellow tool boxes than it's better versions as well. Add-ons seem to come in good quality but that's always been the case for me. I didn't have prestige to do it. I'm just saying we don't seem to get much for starting over 3 times. I don't really have the desire to prestige anymore characters at this rate. So what I'm asking is for better items in the blood web after hitting prestige III on that character. Not just the occasional purple/green flashlight after like 5-10 yellows showed up. It would give me the ambition I need to keep getting prestige levels on my characters.

Comments

  • @BigKrazyKag said:
    I'm sure this has come up before but I can't help wanting to bring it up anyways. Prestige seems to be nothing more than bloody rags and bragging rights. It doesn't really seem to give better items on the blood web. I've had regular level 50 characters get just about the same. I still get more yellow flash lights than green and purple ones. More yellow tool boxes than it's better versions as well. Add-ons seem to come in good quality but that's always been the case for me. I didn't have prestige to do it. I'm just saying we don't seem to get much for starting over 3 times. I don't really have the desire to prestige anymore characters at this rate. So what I'm asking is for better items in the blood web after hitting prestige III on that character. Not just the occasional purple/green flashlight after like 5-10 yellows showed up. It would give me the ambition I need to keep getting prestige levels on my characters.

    But the bloody items look so awesome

  • I think they should rework the Prestige system.
    There is already enough perks for us to level up 150 times and still dont have all perks.
    Why not put the bloody clothes into the bloodweb every 50 levels, remove prestige as it exist.
    Stop forcing players to delete 50 levels of perks for 1 cosmetic, its just stupid.
    Put the Character Level to 1 to 999.
    Give those who have prestiged some blood points back.
    Those who believe removing 3/4 of the grind in this game is gonna make the game die, I want to suggest to them, that the game can be fun without it feeling like a job, grinding into the infinite.
    Yes the devs need to put in more fun things to do in the game than Blood Grind.
    So ask them to do that instead of disagree with me on this stupid system.

  • I just want to be able to notice a difference in the blood web. Like I said I don't even see much of a change if any at all after maxing out character level. Prestige should be something that has a significant reward. Bloody cosmetics aren't really what most people have in mind. I mean it's kool and everything but it's not useful. I don't mind grinding. I've been grinding in games since I started playing games pretty much. I've binge grinded for days without sleep before. ( Not healthy. Don't recommend it. ) I'm not the guy you would find complaining about that. I just want a better reward for my grind other than the perks that I've clearly earned and would earn with or without prestige. That's always been the point of prestige to me.

    In a certain shooter game ( You all know which one ) you get to choose something to keep unlocked every single time you prestige. That seems like something that is significant enough to prestige and go for the trophy. Something else you could do besides improving the rewards in the blood web for prestige characters could be increased post game rewards. More exp and more blood points. Maybe a massive blood points reward after hitting level 50 after already making it to prestige III. Those points could be used to get a head start with the next character. Or even to gain more perks on the already maxed character. There are a lot of perks to get and rank up so it's safe to say that you will still need more blood points for that character. Just think about it devs. I don't believe you will find it to be unreasonable.