Why do streamers complain so much about SBMM?

Is it just because they get matched againts better killers/survivors and no more easy escapes,4k's?

Isn't that was SBMM was supposed to be in the first place?

Comments

  • @Adaez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2545782#Comment_2545782

    They cant do that,pretty sure BHVR detects everyone mmr,even if they could,probably insta ban.

    Then why are the highest mmr players experience cheaters the most?

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2545877#Comment_2545877

    Then why are the highest mmr players experience cheaters the most?

    Just yesterday I had 2 blatant cheaters in 1 play session. Like... in a time span of 3 hours. With blatant ones I really do mean blatant, as in 5 gens pop in the first minute when 3 ppl are working on the same one. I'm curious if he will get banned, as I took the effort to go through support to give them the Steam ID etc. I bet it will all depend on how much this person got reports on his account in a short time span. I also bet it was useless to take that effort. As the person was Asian, I'm sure he will get another cheap account by tomorrow and do it all over again.

  • high level dbd is one of the most boring this to play and watch, that’s probably why

    also, for some reason there’s a lot of hackers at high level SBMM? that adds to it

  • @xili84 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2545889#Comment_2545889

    Just yesterday I had 2 blatant cheaters in 1 play session. Like... in a time span of 3 hours. With blatant ones I really do mean blatant, as in 5 gens pop in the first minute when 3 ppl are working on the same one. I'm curious if he will get banned, as I took the effort to go through support to give them the Steam ID etc. I bet it will all depend on how much this person got reports on his account in a short time span. I also bet it was useless to take that effort. As the person was Asian, I'm sure he will get another cheap account by tomorrow and do it all over again.

    Thanks for doing that,if only more people did it when they encounter such blatant cheaters that have no excuse.

1 2 ›