Really should fix the hacking issue..

I'm seeing people:

Move at 1000speed

Spawn wherever they want

Insta complete gens, totems

Insta heal people across the map

Etc. Etc.

But as a console player I cant even grab the ID, sure I can record it but it's not going to do anything if you cant get the profile info...

Honestly a joke this is so freely done and so often. I'd turn crossplay off if I wasnt hit by way longer queue times...

I'm sorry pc players but this is why alot of people try to avoid you, some of you are lovely but god damn is hacking more common when pc gets involved and that's any game

Comments

  • Oh another hacker... think I'm done with DBD for today, fix it :/

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    Oh another hacker... think I'm done with DBD for today, fix it :/

    the issue is. you can buy a hacked account / hacks on it for like 5$...it's not even possible unless you Sue them,

    Like fortnite did, idk how well it went...