๐ What'd be some good Classic Killer Skins for the Killers this Halloween? ๐ป
This will be based on classic horror movie monsters!
This will be based on classic horror movie monsters!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Van helsing is trickster and not slinger? hmm
I would be into pretty much all of these. Sucks if it's true that there's only going to be one new earnable skin for killer this halloween
You make the valid argument. It was either that or make him a vampire. I wasn't really thinking about Deathslinger. I should've mentioned him as Van Helsing or the Fisherman. I did this at 6AM.
Both creature of black lagoon and frankenstein
All of these are great, but I really wish we'd get Myers' DIY costume. I doubt it, though, since he's licensed and all.